USER PANEL



Login:
Password:


SEARCH 

ARCHIVE

«    Apr 2019    »
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930 

April 2019 (594)
March 2019 (693)
February 2019 (660)
January 2019 (673)
December 2018 (687)
November 2018 (726)

Dog Accidentally Gets High Off Of Pot Cookies (3 pics)

  • Category: Pics  |
  • 15 Sep, 2016  |
  • Views: 4032  |
  • Like
  • +23
  • Dislike  |
  •  

This poor little Chihuahua named Nut got into the wrong cookie stash. A friend of his owner delivered some pot cookies to the house and Nut ate them all without thinking twice. The good news is the doctors say he's going to be just fine.

1 Dog Accidentally Gets High Off Of Pot Cookies (3 pics)


2 Dog Accidentally Gets High Off Of Pot Cookies (3 pics)


3 Dog Accidentally Gets High Off Of Pot Cookies (3 pics)


Do you like it?


 Email this link


№1 Author: ddubia (16 Sep 2016 07:04) Total user comments: 326


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +3
  • Like
The dangers of pot. If he ate that much chocolate he'd be dead.
  Reply       
№2 Author: sj83 (16 Sep 2016 14:42) Total user comments: 56


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
nice :)
he's sooooo high
06
happiest dog ever
  Reply       

Add comment

Name:

E-Mail:


bold italic underlined strike Ensert smilies Insert a video from YouTube
Type the two words shown in the image: