USER PANEL



Login:
Password:

SEARCH 

ARCHIVE

«    Aug 2018    »
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031 

August 2018 (330)
July 2018 (726)
June 2018 (679)
May 2018 (721)
April 2018 (704)
March 2018 (728)

This Is A Good Reason Not To Smoke Electronic Cigarettes (4 pics)

  • Category: Pics  |
  • 12 Dec, 2014  |
  • Views: 6280  |
  • Like
  • +6
  • Dislike  |
  •  
  •   

25-year-old Terry Skinner from Kent, England, decided to switch out regular cigarettes for the electronic ones. It sounded like a good idea until the thing exploded, burnt down his house and left his family homeless.

1 This Is A Good Reason Not To Smoke Electronic Cigarettes (4 pics)


2 This Is A Good Reason Not To Smoke Electronic Cigarettes (4 pics)


3 This Is A Good Reason Not To Smoke Electronic Cigarettes (4 pics)


4 This Is A Good Reason Not To Smoke Electronic Cigarettes (4 pics)


Do you like it?




№1 Author: buckwheat (12 Dec 2014 02:57) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +2
  • Like
doesn't look like it exploded to me!
  Reply       
№2 Author: me (12 Dec 2014 03:00) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +2
  • Like
probably charged with the wrong charger - it specificaly says "only with the one that came with it" because it is regulating the power down - i read this somewhere
  Reply       
№3 Author: erickthered (12 Dec 2014 03:54) Total user comments: 156


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +3
  • Like
Same materials in that battery as a cell phone

Cell phone batteries have been known to explode as well
  Reply       
№4 Author: Dune_king (12 Dec 2014 05:01) Total user comments: 445


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +12
  • Like
Cigarettes can burn a house down just as easy.
  Reply       
№5 Author: Derp the Third (12 Dec 2014 08:18) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +1
  • Like
Looks surprising intact for having "exploded".
  Reply       
№6 Author: Nick1090 (12 Dec 2014 14:03) Total user comments: 1257


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +6
  • Like
I once burnt a house down with safety matches when I was little. Well they weren't very safe were they?
  Reply       
№7 Author: Tomaz86 (12 Dec 2014 14:52) Total user comments: 10835


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • -12
  • Like
Any type of cigarette is shit, real or electronic.
  Reply       
№8 Author: Phynix4 (12 Dec 2014 16:50) Total user comments: 5461


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
made in china....
  Reply       
№9 Author: Aindy (12 Dec 2014 22:57) Total user comments: 2863


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
Cheap batteries.... you pay for what you get...
  Reply       
№10 Author: adzhoe (13 Dec 2014 01:01) Total user comments: 15030


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • -1
  • Like
Syria could use those along with their "Hell Of A weapon"...
  Reply       
№11 Author: pug (13 Dec 2014 14:38) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
most of these accidents happen when the wrong charger is used
  Reply       
№12 Author: TooEZm8 (13 Dec 2014 23:41) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
So... I guess the question remains...

Did he quit smoking?
  Reply       
№13 Author: Late (14 Dec 2014 01:03) Total user comments: 294


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +3
  • Like
I think every time one of these things has exploded it's been because they've either used an incompatible charter or done something equally stupid.
Not sure why people would think "yeah, I'll use this third party charger - I know they keep exploding when people do that but I'm sure that wouldn't happen to me..."

Stick to the genuine chargers - they're not expensive!


Sure enough, this guy used the wrong charger:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new
s/article-2867027/E-cigarette-
plugged-wall-wrong-charger-EXP
LODES-burns-bedroom-destroying
-family-s-Christmas-presents.h
tml
  Reply       

Add comment

Name:

E-Mail:


bold italic underlined strike Ensert smilies
Type the two words shown in the image: