USER PANEL



Login:
Password:

SEARCH 

ARCHIVE

«    Jan 2020    »
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031 

January 2020 (665)
December 2019 (772)
November 2019 (742)
October 2019 (814)
September 2019 (760)
August 2019 (760)

10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)

  • Category: Pics  |
  • 22 Oct, 2014  |
  • Views: 7812  |
  • Like
  • +27
  • Dislike  |
  •  
These facts are pretty crazy when you stop and think about it.

1 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


2 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


3 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


4 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


5 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)



6 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


7 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


8 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


9 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)


10 10 Insane Facts About The Internet (10 pics)

Source


Do you like it?


 Email this link


№1 Author: monkfish1968 (22 Oct 2014 03:03) Total user comments: 483


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +3
  • Like
#6 Only 80%?? That's slightly disappointing, but on the flip side I'm nearer to completing my collection than I thought.
  Reply       
№2 Author: ACfan (22 Oct 2014 13:51) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • -1
  • Like
80% of picture are of naked women. the other 20% of non nudes are on Acid Cow... :(
  Reply       
№3 Author: mobius (22 Oct 2014 18:55) Total user comments: 1073


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
I thought Al Gore invented the internet...
  Reply       
№4 Author: loveandhate (22 Oct 2014 21:34) Total user comments: 1571


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +2
  • Like
#7

this is proves that rich people spend huge amount of their money telling other people that they are rich.
  Reply       
№5 Author: twitchyfuzz (23 Oct 2014 02:10) Total user comments: 373


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
He did invent the Internet. He probably also invented the quail that got Richard Cheney shot at.
  Reply       

Add comment

Name:

E-Mail:


bold italic underlined strike Ensert smilies Insert a video from YouTube
Type the two words shown in the image: