People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

  • Category: Pics  |
  • 18 Nov, 2021  |
  • Views: 1168  |
  • Like
  • +3
  • Dislike  |
  •  
The Lord of the Rings trilogy is so boring that it’s nearly unwatchable.

1 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

The ending of The Breakfast Club ruined the movie for me.
The bully got the girl, the @sshole jock got the girl, and the geek got the essay.


2 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Dark Knight sucked.


3 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

I love the movie Van Helsing with Hugh Jackman, it's a great fun movie. The music is good, the sets are really cool too look at and I think the monsters look great!


4 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

$ex scenes in movies are boring, uncomfortable to watch and often unnecessary for the overall plot of the movie.


5 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

I really liked Terminator Salvation... because it actually had the Terminator robots in it for more then 5 minutes and not just infiltration robots.



6 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Shawshank Redemption is Oscar bait-y garbage.


7 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Mad Max Fury Road is a terrible movie. Just absolutely insanely boring.


8 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Ryan Reynolds has been playing the same character in past few years and its making me dislike him. Do something different become a villain or just someone other than a wise ass. Its so much that i just don't want to see a movie with him in it.


9 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

There's like a 10% chance that Sucker Punch was absolutely genius, and a 90% chance that it was just total garbage and I'm reading too much into it.


10 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Fight Club is the most over hyped movie ever


11 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

The prequels are the best movies out of the 9 Star Wars episodes. Episode 2 may be kinda ##it, but episode 1 has incredibly cool concepts bogged down by some incredibly uncool concepts, and episode 3 is the best of all the episodes. Luke is a limp noodle of a protagonist and most people who really like him only do because of the retconned expanded universe.


12 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Violence and gore are not entertaining and if you like those movies; you need therapy.


13 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is a good film, better than the first in fact


14 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was a fun movie and I'm disappointed it didn't spawn a whole cinematic universe.


15 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Saving Private Ryan is ##it after the Omaha beach scene.


16 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

That Clifford the big red dog is not big enough.



17 People Reveal Their Movie Opinions (18 pics)

Source

Do you like it?


 Email this link

Add comment

Name:

E-Mail:


bold italic underlined strike Insert a video from YouTube
Type the two words shown in the image: