Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

  • Category: Gif  |
  • 3 Nov, 2021  |
  • Views: 1937  |
  • Like
  • +3
  • Dislike  |
  •  
Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“I’m a writer, among other things. I used to ghostwrite. You’d be amazed how many popular books are partly or fully ghostwritten. “

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“That you can take a gallon of paint and give it a different label, price point, and warranty depending on the store it is sold in.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Casino dealers really do want the players to win. We don’t work for the house. We get paid ###t hourly rates and rely on tips. Unless the player is super nice they only to tip if they win so we really do want you to win.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Safety. It’s not really about your health and well being. It’s about saving the company money from medical expenses, lost time, lawyer costs, etc. Very rarely does your company actually give 2 ###ts about you, no matter how much they preach safety, they just don’t want to pay if you get hurt/killed.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Visa agent and I’ve seen people be refused because the manager didn’t like their face.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“TV/screenwriter here. If you’re established and well connected, it’s very easy to coast and be a TV writer for YEARS and do very little actual writing. Most of TV writing is just talking in a room with other writers spitballing. This is why there’s so many old, unfunny dudes still “writing” on TV shows. They’re hired by their friends and in TV, a lot writers don’t actually do much “pen to paper” writing. Plus everything gets rewritten to death.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Recycling & Waste. Only 20% of the material going into a commercial composter can be this ‘compostable’ stuff. The other 80% should be leaves, branches etc. As a result, most of it goes to landfill. The difference between a ‘normal’ coffee cup & compostable coffee cup is 0.04g of plastic.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“I used to work at a college and everyone thinks that textbook prices are determined by the college, but they are not. They are determined by the publisher and we have no say in it. We weren’t allowed to tell this to the students, and I have no idea why.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“I work in the print industry, we print cheques for companies and there is so little security involved in hiring, or keeping the materials secure, or running the actual work, or shipping the work to customers. I’m shocked we haven’t had a problem with stolen cheques.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Animal care. A lot of donations get binned, because it can’t be used. I would say around 10% is usable. It should be talked about because often people have no idea about these things. I’m sure they mean well when they donate, but if it can’t be used then it’s just a waste of everybody's time.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Health care. The average patient or family member would be terrified to know what a ###t show everything is behind the scenes. You think it’s bad the doctors are always late? In the past I had to drive across town with medical supplies because an operation is in progress, patient sedated and opened on the table, and they realize there is something they need and forgot to check for before cutting open a human being. This is one of the higher ranked organizations in the world.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“I work in payroll. The number of payroll reports I see where people are conned out of their overtime is saddening.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Major commercial construction. The completion schedules are insane and general contractors have little to no regard for the quality of what is being installed/built. Once they hand the owner the keys it’s everyone else’s fault.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“How ##king often bodily fluids get on food and I mean intentionally. Wash your damn produce.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“TripAdvisor is no longer a reviews platform, it’s a sales platform and they only give a ###t about profits.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“That people die in hotel rooms all the time and unless it’s public record they’re going to clean and resell room. That day, if possible. So better check the closet and under the bed.”

Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

“Waaaaay too many people use their phone number as their Wi-Fi password.”


Industry Secrets (18 gifs)

Source

Do you like it?


 Email this link

Add comment

Name:

E-Mail:


bold italic underlined strike Insert a video from YouTube
Type the two words shown in the image: