Chinese Man Digs Canal To Provide Water To His Village (4 pics)
A resident of the mountainous province of Guizhou in the southwest of China dug a massive channel that's 9400 meters long down the slop of a mountain so his village could have water. He started the project in his 50s and over 300 assistants helped over the course of several years.
- Russia Just Completely Wrecks Everything You Thought Was Normal (38 pics)
- Russia Completely Ruins Everything You Thought Was Normal (39 pics)
- People Share Their Unbelievable Ugly Duckling Transformations (30 pics)
- Lies About Your Own Body That You Need To Stop Believing (14 pics)
- Donatella Versace Needs To Stop Getting Plastic Surgery (10 pics)