South Korean Soldiers Use Ballet To Battle Stress (10 pics)
South Korean soldiers have a stressful job. They spend most of their time guarding the border to North Korea and it's not an easy life. A group of soldiers at the Demilitarized Zone enlisted the help of a ballerina from the Korean National Ballet to teach them how to do ballet. They've found that their stress levels have dropped big time since they started doing ballet.
- We Just Can't Stop Ourselves From Wanting The Things We Don't Need (40 pics)
- What It Looks Like When You Finally Just Stop Caring (42 pics)
- Someone Needs To Stop These Kids Because They're Out Of Control (27 pics)
- This Is What It Looks Like When You Stop Caring And Start Doing What You Want (34 pics)
- London Now Has A Giant Ball Pit For Grown Ups (8 pics)