People Over 60 Share Crucial Life Advice (3 pics)
Now that they're over 60, these people have learned a thing or two about how to live a happy life and now they're sharing their wisdom with the world.
1. “Don’t look at the calendar. Just keep celebrating every day.”
2. Years go by in the blink of an eye. Don’t marry young. Live your life. Go places. Do things. If you have the means or not. Pack a bag and go wherever you can afford to go. While you have no dependents, don’t buy stuff. Any stuff. See the world. Look through travel magazines and pick a spot. GO!
3. Don’t take life so seriously. Even if things seem dark and hopeless, try to laugh at how ridiculous life is.
4. A true friend will come running if you call them at 2am; everyone else is just an acquaintance.
5. The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.