14 Mysterious Places You're Not Allowed To Visit (14 pics)
Some of these places might look like locations you would want to see for yourself. But don't hold your breath. These places are closed off to the public and only a select few get to see what happens on the inside.
RAF Menwith Hill : No one really knows what’s going on inside RAF Menwith Hill, a highly-secretive British government air force station that harbors golf ball-like domes and satellites. It’s reputed to be the largest electronic monitoring system in the world and can easily spy on other countries.
- How To Stop Using The Word 'Very' To Describe Things (20 pics)
- This Is Just A Normal Pet in Russia (4 pics)
- Stop What You Are Doing So You Can Feed Your Brain These Random Facts (20 pics)
- Infamous Sports Myths That You Should Stop Believing (9 pics)
- Couple Document Married Life As Stormtroopers (11 pics)