USER PANEL



Login:
Password:

SEARCH 

ARCHIVE

«    Dec 2016    »
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

December 2016 (230)
November 2016 (725)
October 2016 (695)
September 2016 (727)
August 2016 (762)
July 2016 (695)

Food Etiquette (25 pics)

  • Category: Pics  |
  • 15 Jan, 2014  |
  • Views: 5479  |
  • Like
  • +17
  • Dislike  |
  •  
  •   

Strange food etiquette rules.

1 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


2 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


3 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


4 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


5 Food Etiquette (25 pics)




6 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


7 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


8 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


9 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


10 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


11 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


12 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


13 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


14 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


15 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


16 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


17 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


18 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


19 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


20 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


21 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


22 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


23 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


24 Food Etiquette (25 pics)


25 Food Etiquette (25 pics)

Source


Do you like it?



№1 Author: Tony (15 Jan 2014 03:07) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +6
  • Like
To start with all the uk ones are completely made up.
  Reply       
№2 Author: _HIM_ (15 Jan 2014 03:21) Total user comments: 266


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +4
  • Like
#25 is fake
  Reply       
№3 Author: candysack (15 Jan 2014 04:09) Total user comments: 1436


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +13
  • Like
you lost me at the banana... the fuck do you make a post about facts for, if they aint true
  Reply       
№4 Author: Ferguson82 (15 Jan 2014 04:41) Total user comments: 0


  • Status:
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +2
  • Like
Im English, and I have never eaten a banana with a fork and knife... never heard of that before
  Reply       
№5 Author: kryptor (15 Jan 2014 05:16) Total user comments: 4510


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +2
  • Like
The Inuit people of Alaska fart before, during and after meals, regaurdless of their appreciation of it.
Nor do they like anything mixed with their Vodka.
Trust me.
  Reply       
№6 Author: thughugger (15 Jan 2014 13:03) Total user comments: 1015


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +1
  • Like
UK ones are wrong.

I have never seen a banana eaten with a knife and fork or heard of it.

It is considered polite to spoon the soup away from you so any drips go back in the bowl before the spoon reaches your mouth. never heard of tilting the bowl a certain way
  Reply       
№7 Author: five88 (15 Jan 2014 14:07) Total user comments: 9


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
#24 fake: Nobody asks for extra cheese after having the pizza only because you should have asked for a pizza with extra cheese if you wanted it... And it's actually very very common to ask extra cheese while eating pasta, I think 80% of Italians does it (the other 20% dislike cheese on pasta)
  Reply       
№8 Author: M0rdain (15 Jan 2014 14:45) Total user comments: 102


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
I was always taught to tilt the soup bowl away, but never heard about eating bananas with a knife and fork :s
  Reply       
№9 Author: Lu (15 Jan 2014 21:49) Total user comments: 15082


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • +2
  • Like
Want a true fact? . . . A Monkey always peels a banana from the top or the bottom.
  Reply       
№10 Author: shade (16 Jan 2014 00:05) Total user comments: 1258


  • Status: User offline
  • Activity rewards:
  • Dislike
  • 0
  • Like
well, in russia (and ukraine) we often mix vodka with juice. a screwdriver cocktail, you know.
  Reply       

Add comment

Name:

E-Mail:


bold italic underlined strike Ensert smilies
Type the two words shown in the image: